The RAPTOR handles were designed with the serious beach hunter in mind! We used a lightweight engineered thermoplastic (found in M16 rifles) for maximum strength and durability. All Raptor handles have a LIFETIME WARRANTY!
The Raptor Guide Handle:
- helps keep your scoop from twisting when digging in hardpan (areas with rocks or lots of shells)
- gives you a better angle when pushing your scoop into the sand/rocks
- helps while wading when there is zero visibility; easier to guide your scoop in the right direction
The Raptor Pull Handle:
- helps when digging out those deep targets where your whole scoop is in the wet sand
- gives you the proper leverage for lifting; much easier than pulling on a straight sand scoop pole
- with a non-slip grip, shaking the scoop while wading is easy
Below is a quick video showing the Raptor Guide Handle and Pull Handle being used.
21 Colfax Street,
Raritan N.J. 08869