Gray Ghost Amphibian II Headphones for Minelab CTX 3030
Gray Ghost Amphibian II Headphones incorporate a number of dramatic improvements in weatherproof/submersible headphone design.
It is intended to replace your manufacturer land headphones and after-market waterproof headphones. Now you can use one set of headphones for both land and underwater. The design is 100% waterproof and totally submersible to a maximum of 200 feet! No compromise in sound quality or functionality. Plus! New internal design allows for louder volume.
- Heavy-duty Coil Cable with Waterproof Plug
- Solid-state Speakers
- Designed for Maximum Sensitivity, efficiency, durability in dry or wet conditions regardless of depth.
- Special Sound-blocking Muff Design
- Eliminates ambient noise up to 24 decibels.
- Heavy-duty Thick, Plush, Soft Polymer Cushions
- With full-ear surround.
- Heavy-duty Muff-to-Muff Connection Cable
- Adjustable Fully Padded Headband
- No screws, No wire frame, No rust!
- Compact Carry and Storage – Convenient fold-able design.
Gray Ghost Amphibian II Headphones are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for 2 years as long as they are owned by the original consumer purchaser. This warranty is not transferable. If you did not register on line or send in the original warranty card and have a warranty issue, you must include a copy of your purchase receipt with return.
This warranty excludes headphones that have been abused, altered, or repaired by an unauthorized person. It also excludes wire breakage due to improper flexing and broken or bent pins on the connector. Please use the plastic connector pin protector supplied with the headphones during non-use and transportation. If you feel you have a warranty problem, email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your return authorization ticket number. This number must be displayed on the address label of your return.