Black Widow ™ headphones
Black Widow is engineered for detectorists with challenged hearing and for hunting environments with high ambient noise levels.
Black Widow headphones were designed to accommodate the professional detectorist with special hearing requirements and for environments with high ambient noise levels. Large extended muffs are designed to block ambient noise to a higher degree for huntsites in proximity to urban traffic and surf roar. The Black Widow contains a dual mini-toggle switching system like our famous Gray Ghost Ultimate. One switch provides greater compatibility with detector audio systems and the other switch allows signal limitation when extreme volume is not required. Also provided are two independent volume controls for those detectorists with unequal hearing ability in each ear. You still get our “industry first” quality components, design and construction without compromise. Black Widows are “deadly”, but guaranteed not to “Sting” you!
CAUTION: The significant volume output of the Black Widow compared to our main line of headphones requires us to warn the consumer of potential eardrum damage if detector signal is not regulated to tolerant levels. Without the limiting circuit engaged, we recommend starting with a minimal headphone volume control setting with detector volume at maximum, then gradually increase headphone volume controls as needed and tolerated.
- Dual rotary volume control with “stay put” segmented “click” positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty strain relieved coil cable with special 1/4″, 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband… no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum volume, sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special ultra sound-blocking extended muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 29 decibels.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
List Price $135.00
List Price Platinum* version $181
* Now available, our new Platinum Series, with even higher quality speakers.